Congratulations to the following PTA’s that participated in our December, Jeffco PTA Membership Challenge – To Give the Gift of PTA
- Highest Number of Members as of January 18th, 2017 – Al Meiklejohn PTA – 368 members! – WOW!!!
- Highest Number of Faculty/Staff – Ralston Valley HS PTA – 77 Members – Great Job!
- Highest Percentage Increase in Membership- Rooney Ranch Elementary PTA – 87 more members then last year!
Every individual who joins PTA helps not only his or her own child but every child. Imagine how strong your community could be if every parent, every community member, and every business leader got involved in PTA!
Attracting new members and retaining existing members are among the most important duties of a PTA. A strong membership is essential if PTA is to be a force in decisions involving the welfare and education of children.
Local unit membership guidelines
- All units must submit their Membership Report on October 1st AND March 1st! (even if you have no new members)
- Submissions MUST have a completed Membership Report Cover Sheet.
- Must also include the listing of new submitted members. Please use this spreadsheet when submitting all membership information to the Colorado PTA Office.
- Please be sure each of your members get their membership card promptly and encourage them to register right away for exclusive PTA benefits. They can register online on www.pta.org/profile.
- Need more membership cards? Contact your AAVP, or the Colorado PTA office to request more.
For more information on membership, or for forms please see http://copta.org/membership/
If you still have any questions or concerns please reach out to our VP of Membership – Ami Prichard – firstname.lastname@example.org