Thank you for chairing PTA Reflections at your school. We’ve got lots of information below. If you have any questions, please contact Cindy and Tonya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to subscribe to our E-Newsletter for updates and deadline reminders.
Follow us on Facebook to join in discussions and have reminders show up in your feed.
Saturday, November 4 – turn in day
Saturday, November 11 – judging day
Saturday, December 2 – hang day
Sunday, December 3 – open house & award ceremonies
Sunday, December 10 – take down/pick up artwork (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
Local School How-To
- First thing you must do is register your unit to participate! You can register by clicking *HERE*
- Pdf document: How to Run Your Reflections Program 2017-18 (Lots and lots of information and tips)
- Been there, done that? Then just check out New for Jeffco 2017-18
- Jeffco training 2017 – Powerpoint Presentation from the Reflections Training on July 31, 2017
- Jeffco PTA Reflections Student Information – a quick summary for students, and what our judges are looking for.
- Local School Checklist and Volunteer Sign-Up
- Jeffco Dates, Deadlines & Volunteer Requirements
- All Jeffco events take place at Red Rocks Community College
- Volunteer Signup – each school must provide at least one volunteer for at least one shift at Jeffco
- Please subscribe to our E-Newsletter for updates
- Like/follow us on Facebook for deadline reminders and sharing of ideas
- Reflections FAQ for local chairpersons – some common questions not covered in the How-to.
- 17-18 Reflections Judge’s Packet
- Preparing pieces for turn-in please follow these instructions for turn-in to Jeffco
Rules and Forms
- 17-18 Reflections Student Packet (Fillable PDF) – all rules and entry form
- 17-18 Reflections Entry form – printable entry form only
- Name sheet (use only if parent has privacy concerns – see “How to Run Your Program”)
- Reflections Winners Log to fill in with those entries moving on to Jeffco. Please fill out and email to email@example.com
These documents can be used to promote your program and to help you create a packet of information to send home with interested students.
- Student info flyer – Quick one page summary of what the program is about for students and parents
- Flyer_with_Interest_Form 2017-18
- Flyer_for_Teachers 2017-18
- Sample Workshop_Flyer 2018-19
- National PTA’s 16-17 Reflections Themed Poster (PDF)
- National PTA Reflections Toolkit – includes links to Reflections logos for you to use in your printed material
- Jeffco Reflections Poster for 2017-18 – order printed posters to benefit scholarship fund
- Reflections Celebration Guide
- Ribbon Order Form – For your convenience, we have included an order form from a local company, Alpine Trophies. There are now three styles of ribbons to order, and they vary in price. Please give them at least 2 weeks for the custom ribbons and a few days for the stock ribbons. You are under no obligation to use this company for your ribbon orders, or even to present ribbons at your awards ceremony.
- Reflections Store – from National PTA, order ribbons, medals, certificates, stickers, etc.
- Jeffco Open House Invitation: Coming Soon
Image to insert in email
Open House Invite 2016(printable)
- Thank-you Letter for Volunteers