Student Rules and Forms
- Student info flyer – Quick one page summary of what the program is about for students and parents
- 17-18 Reflections Student Packet (Fillable) – all rules and an entry form – note: Some new rules for 2017-18
- 17-18 Reflections Entry form – printable entry form only
- Jeffco PTA Reflections Student Information – some stuff you should know about submitting to Jeffco, and what our judges are looking for.
- Preparing pieces for turn-in – this is the way Jeffco prefers to receive entries. Check with your local chairperson for any other guidelines.
Students must follow both the general rules and the art specific rules. You must fill in an Entry Form complete with an artist statement and parent signature. Be sure to check with your local chairperson for school deadlines and any questions you may have.
More information about Reflections for Students can be found on the National PTA Reflections student page.
All entries that win at the local level and move on to the Jeffco level will be displayed at the Jeffco Open House. Award Ceremonies are by invitation only. You will receive an invitation for the Awards only if you win at Jeffco. Both events are located at Red Rocks Community College.
If you are a student at a Jeffco school without a PTA, and really want to participate in this program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may have a way to accommodate you.
Jeffco PTA Reflections Scholarship 2017-18
The Jeffco PTA offers a $300 scholarship to a Jeffco student interested in pursuing an education in the arts. The student must be a graduating senior, a member of his/her PTSA and must have participated in the Reflections program at his/her high school in the 2015-16 school year. The full scholarship requirements and application is available below. Deadline: April 4, 2018.
Jeffco PTA – Reflections Scholarship
or mail to 7859 W 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Donate to the Reflections Scholarship
We rely on fundraisers and donations to fund this scholarship. If each participating school could contribute $10-15, we would see this scholarship fully funded. Please consider a donation from your PTA.
Make your check out to “Jeffco PTA” and put “Reflections Scholarship” in the memo. Send to
Jeffco PTA, 7859 W 38th Avenue, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Thank you!